POWERFUL, YET POCKET SIZED
Gain real-time access to your health savings account (HSA), health reimbursement arrangement (HRA) and/or flexible spending account (FSA) with the Peak One Admin WealthCare Mobile App!
ACCOUNT ACCESS AS MOBILE AS YOU ARE.
Have the account information you need, right when you need it most. Our mobile app makes it easy to manage your benefit accounts on the go. Our secure mobile app gives you access to your FSA, HRA, HSA, HealthBridge HRA, Parking and Mass Transit accounts with the following features:
- Free application available for any Apple or Android smartphone or tablet
- Gain instant access by entering the same username and password from your Peak One WealthCare Portal
- View account balances and transaction history
- Attach receipts by taking a photo
Safely fund your HSA
Add or edit text message alerts
Contact Peak One for assistance
SET UP IS EASY!
On your iPhone, iPod, or iPad, download the Peak One Admin app from your App Store. For your Android device, download directly from the Google Play Store by searching for Peak One Admin.
You’re now ready to stay connected to your Peak One accounts on the go!
Peak One Administration is powered by Alegeus Technologies to administer reimbursement accounts, including HSAs, HRAs, FSAs, VEBA and transit plans, and to provide a complete, consumer-driven health administration solution.
PEAK ONE ADMINISTRATION – THE PLATFORM OF CHOICE – DELIVERS FOUR PORTAL AND ACCOMPANYING WE SERVICES:
- Administrator portal
- Employer portal
- Participant/member portal
- Peak One mobile apps
OUR PLATFORM FEATURES
- The highest level of functionality, security, scalability, reliability, and integration allows employers
and consumers to manage the full array of HSAs, medical and dependent care HRAs, FSAs, transit, and other reimbursement plans.
- Web-based, fully integrated portals allow employers and consumers 24/7/365 access to account
data. Such portals ultimately help increase adoption rates, cost savings, and satisfaction levels.
- The Peak One debit card delivers advanced payment processing, auto-substantiation of claims,
and greater plan participation.
new receipt for an existing claim by taking a picture using the mobile device’s camera.