What is COBRA?
COBRA is a federal law that gives employees who experience a job loss or other qualifying event the option to continue their current health insurance coverage for a limited amount of time. Employers outside the federal government with more than 20 employees are required to offer COBRA coverage to those who qualify.
How is the Peak One COBRA solution different?
Our COBRA solution is a first-of-its-kind cloud-based offering. It enables highly efficient COBRA administration for employers of all sizes and complexity and delivers unrivaled flexibility in scale, configurable reporting, and a highly intuitive user experience.
What are the key features?
- Built-in self service capabilities. A user-friendly wizard guides you through the creation of qualifying events and access to real-time data gives you full transparency into your COBRA program.
- End-to-end automation. From communications through payment processing, every step in the participant lifecycle is automated. Once a participant is entered in the system, you can remain hands-off for the duration of their lifecycle.
- Flexible reporting. Custom reporting capabilities ensure you have ongoing access to the metrics that matter most while Microsoft Excel export capabilities allow you to easily visualize, manipulate and evaluate program data.
What are the key benefits?
- A better experience for your business. Our cloud-based COBRA solution fully embraces flexibility and efficiency, helping you to optimize productivity, reduce costs, improve operational performance and transform your participant experience.
- Deliver an enhanced participant experience. Your participants have quick and easy access to everything they need to know about their COBRA account, all from within your online portal. From how much they owe to when their next payment is due to whether their last payment was received, participants are able to view key information about their account with a single click. Resulting in fewer calls and support needs.
Is there a participant portal?
Yes. Participants have 24/7 access to their COBRA account through your online portal where they can easily view account details, make payments, access their transaction history, and view recent communications and enrollment information.
Is there an option to create custom reports?
Yes. Our COBRA solutions offers a first-of-its kind reporting experience. Using our intuitive self-service reporting capabilities, you can create reports that contain the program data and metrics that matter most to your organization. To ensure ultimate flexibility, reports can be exported in multiple file formats – CSV, Excel and PDF.
Is the Peak One COBRA solution compliant?
Our COBRA solution is fully compliant with all federal regulations and mandates. Our organization is also SOC 2 Type 2 certified.